On Tuesday I took the kids to OpryMills Mall to see Rugrats. The kids loved it, but I hadn't felt so antsy to get out of a movie in a long time.
I wanted to check out the Disney Outlet store for Birthday present ideas. When we got there they were having a semi-anual sale. The prices were "incredible"! So I let the kids buy Incredible PJ's/costumes since they were only $2.99 each. They REALLY wanted to put them on and I said they could put them on in the car. But Austin said, "Then can we come back in?" I said, "No." And he said, "But then NOBODY will see us!" I said, "OOOOOOHHHH".
So I took them into the bathroom and let them put them on. It was the funniest thing ever! And I (who nearly never is without my camera) pulled it out and took pictures.
Everybody got a hoot out of it!

And I went back later that night and got several birthday presents!
So I took them into the bathroom and let them put them on. It was the funniest thing ever! And I (who nearly never is without my camera) pulled it out and took pictures.
Everybody got a hoot out of it!

And I went back later that night and got several birthday presents!
2 comments:
Ok, you so need my phone number so that when you come across deals like that you can call me! We need a "good deal" hotline. Cute pics
Hysterical Chelle! And I just bought my girls the same pajamas today. They already tried them on and LOVE them. You gotta love a deal like that!
Post a Comment