Thursday, July 19, 2007

This and That

Well so far so good. Aussie is eating. So hopefully the medicine took care of it. Thank you for your prayers!


Oh last week sometime, we met Dana and her kids at the zoo. I love these 2 pictures. The first one is waiting for Dalton to come back from the bathroom and the 2nd is them racing off to the playground.


And the kids are getting more comfortable with Kiki. I can't say that I am, but here are 2 pictures of my scardy cats now holding Kiki. Even Mason doesn't want to get rid of her. They all say they love her and then they torture her by putting her in boxes and trapping her under clothes baskets. I'm surprised they haven't thought to put clothes on her yet. I know I did that with my dog, "Buffy". And I would stroll her around in a stroller. I'm sure it won't be long.
---------------
Oh Today Aussie had another funny! I decided to get the kids another Rugrat movie. There is a thrift store nearby that I can usually get old videos for $1.00. Unfortunately, it has a new owner and they had no movies. So we walked up to Goodwill and found a few good movies. So today, Aussie said, "Mom have you changed your mind about Rugrats? Do you like them now?" And I said, "No, I still don't like them, but I think you are old enough now to know what is right and wrong." And Aussie said, "Yes your right, these videos can be for Kindergarten. We can watch them and then tell you what they do wrong in them." HA HA HA! So all you other homeschooling Moms...have you incorporated Rugrats into your curriculum?
---------------
Then tonight Austin wanted some milk. So I gave him some with a lid on it and he said, "I'm going to enjoy this milk upstairs." I just thought that was really cute how he said that.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL That is so cute!!