Thursday, November 08, 2007

Advent Calendar


Well I finally did it! Last year my friends, Hollye and Jill made these adorable Advent Calendars. I wanted to make one, but just didn't get around to it last year. So I did it for this year. And guess what? I'm going to be teaching a class at Scrapn' Memories, Sunday, November 25th at 2:00PM on how to make your own Advent Calendar. I hope you will sign up and join me. I have not come up with a price yet. I still need to calculate how much I spent to make it.

5 comments:

Hollye said...

You can get the cookie sheets at the $1 store.

Chelle said...

Hmmm...I've checked 2 $1 stores, Dollar General, Target and WalMart and I didn't find the $1 cookie sheets.

Rachel V. said...

It's adorable! I'd love to take your class, but I already made one like this last year using KI stuff. Guess I need to remember where I packed it away soon! :)

Dana said...

I love this! It is beautiful! How very fun...definitely on my list of things I want to make next year. I don't think it is going to make the cut for this year ;(

Anonymous said...

I don't live near you or I would take your class. After you give it, could you answer a couple questions I have about making it myself. All the little tags and things with the numbers, do you adhere them with magnets so you can move them around next year? That's my guess since you used a cookie sheet, but I'm not positive. Also, I can see some are tags and one is a domino, but I am wondering what some of the other "dates" are? It's ok if you don't want to post more detail, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask. :-)