You know those emails that go around where questions are asked to young children and their answers are really cute. Well Mom suggested I take one of those emails and ask my kids. The only one who would give me answers was Aussie. So here it goes:
How do you decide who to marry?
I think its Caroline
How did you choose Caroline?
Because I don't remember the other girl's name
Is it Page?
I will marry Page IF she's not too big
What is the right age to get married?
5?
5?
I can't get married until I'm a grown up, but I really want to do it today.
How can a stranger tell if 2 people are married?
Because they live at the same house- but if they were a visitor there then I would know.
What would you do on a 1st date if it was yucky?
I would just go to another place or to another date. I want to have my 1st date when I'm 9.
When is it ok to kiss someone?
all the time
Is it better to be single or married?
Married- because Mom's and Dad's are important
How would the world be different if people didn't get married?
I think everyone would be mad if we couldn't get married.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment