Friday, November 09, 2007

Beautiful Weather!

Today was such a beautiful day!

At school today, the kids learned about how people used to write with quills. They even got to try it. They dipped their feather into bright green ink and wrote their names and drew a little picture. Then at the end of class, Ms. Robin gave them each a feather pen.

After school- the kids played outside. They loved riding their bikes. Mason has really gotten the hang of riding his bike and is going really fast. Ashley just learned a few days ago and she is doing great! Aussie has been a pro for awhile. Once we get the tires fixed on their bikes, I bet we could take off the training wheels pretty soon.


Ashley helped me cut the flowers down. They were all dying due to the cold weather. Austin helped too. But he scared me so much with the shears that I didn't dare take his picture. Ashley HAD to do them all! I'm glad she likes gardening. It is not something I enjoy. But today the weather was just so wonderful I didn't mind being out there.

Tomorrow should be a fun day- I hope!


1 comment:

Renee said...

Cute pics.

Oh, on my lo that you commented on-I was totally talking from Dalton's perspective! You didn't think I would miss a joke like that did you???

I hear you have a birthday coming up??? When?