Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Volcanoes

Can you guess what we are learning about?
Austin made the volcano
Ashley painted it.
And Mason got to pour the "hot lava".


Well you are part way right. We are actually learning about dinosaurs. I am so happy with the Curriculum that I got from Usborne! It is a 10 week curriculum that uses their books. It has a daily lesson and I'm just impressed with it. As we get more into it (We started yesterday), I'll let you know how it is. I also bought a curriculum for the Human Body, I'm looking forward to that too.
Well I have to run, I've got a million and one things to do.

3 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Volcanoes are so much fun! We did a couple of them last year and my son just found an experiment for an underwater volcano that we are going to try out tomorrow :)
Blessings to you and your family,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Good afternoon :)
We ended up doing the underwater volcano experiment today that I wrote about and I've put photos and instructions on my blog for doing it if you want to check it out : ) It's super simple and the kids will love watching it *grin*
Have a great evening,
BChsMamaof3
http://homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3/427691

Jill LaFaye said...

Very cool:)