Like I said earlier, I was sick on Christmas Day. But I did get a few pictures. I enjoyed putting our Christmas cards on the tree this year.
I thought Greg did real well the night before to put them in matching jammies and even RED at that. I was too sick to even think about it.
Aussie's favorite was all the littlest Pet Shop animals that Gramma got and the house that Nana got. Sorry Nana, they don't care anything about the "people" in the house. It is now a Littlest Pet Shop animal house. One thing I love about the house is that several of the small pieces are attached to the big piece.Oh and about the house that Nana got- She gave Aussie a bathroom set to put in it. It was pretty funny to hear him say as he put his little animal in the shower, "a little privacy please."
And Mason's favorite toy (at least at that moment) was the Spiderman/ Sandman toy. Daddy said it was pretty cool. They built it together and played with it a bit. Mason liked everything. And if someone tried to play with one of his toys...THAT would be the toy that was his favorite or "his very bestest bestest toy".
Speaking of that...This morning Aussie and Ashley wanted to play with the tool table that Mason got from Gramma. Mason did not want to share, even though he wasn't playing with it. I made him share and this is what I saw. It cracked me up this morning. That's Ashley sawing her Barbie."Don't even try to do that again!"




No comments:
Post a Comment