Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm so excited!

The kids are in a little Christmas play on Friday. And the parents are responsible for making/ getting the costumes. My children will be 3 little mice who squeak across the stage. The teacher said for them to wear grey or black sweatsuit, get some mouse ears, a tail and paint the little nose and whiskers on their faces. I looked at Target and who knows where else and finally found plain grey sweatsuits at WalMart. And I looked everywhere (even before Halloween) to find mouse ears, but I had no luck. So I knew I had to make them and I dreaded it. I REALLY REALLY did not want to have my boys wearing headbands with little ears on them. I dreaded it for so long that today I knew I had to make them. BUT THEN....(LIGHTBULB)...I had an idea! I'm so excited I can't stand it. I've got one made and I need to make 2 more, but YOU dear reader will have to wait until tomorrow or even Monday to find out what they are. :D

I'm doing the happy dance. I'm too excited to sleep, but I have a long day tomorrow and it's 1:00AM. I better go try to go to bed.

2 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

fun! My 2 are in a Christmas play (a mouse's tale) on this sunday to :) Luckily I don't have to worry about any costumes as the church is providing them for the kids :) Can't wait to see what you made *grin*
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Renee said...

guess I'll be checking back in! Thanks for all the updates on your blog. Sorry I don't post comments more often! But I'm here. Lurking.