This weekend Usborne Books is having a Holiday Special. It starts tomorrow (December 7) and ends Monday December 10.
You can go here to see the whole selection of books that are in this special.
Dana bought the Classic Christmas over the Thanksgiving weekend sale and she says she loves the books. I missed out on that sale, so I'm really glad they are offering it again.
They also have the top 3 best sellers on sale.
I can Draw Animals for only $3.99
Sticker Dolly Dressing Dolls for $7.19
There's a Mouse About the House for $8.79 If you don't have this book, it would make a great stocking stuffer! All 3 of my kids just love it!
If you plan to take advantage of this sale, please pick a person hosting an e-show. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it blesses the person you order from. Thank you!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment