Monday, December 31, 2007

How Great is Our God!

Sunday was such a wonderful, worshipful day. It was family day, which means no classes for the kiddos. They came into BIG church with us. We came in a little late, so we ended up sitting on the front row. The kids were really good! I was so proud of them.

(Several people commented on them being good too!)

But it was a very special time. When we were singing I looked over and Mason was trying to follow along with the words, and Aussie was looking right at me trying to sing the same words I was singing. I was so excited to see him sing! (He is sporting a new sweater to look like Uncle John.)

Then we sang the song "How Great is Our God". I was holding Ashley and she was singing at the top of her lungs and she was doing the sign language to it, that they had learned in class. So I did the sign language too and just cried because it was so BEAUTIFUL!! I had someone comment on that too. They said they wish they had a video camera then.

Wow it is SO amazing to watch children worship, especially your own!

Then we came home and Ashley turned into Anya the dancing fairy. This costume and the outfit she wore to church today were hand me downs from another triplet family. :)

Unfortunately, she refused to dance for us on video.

1 comment:

Jill LaFaye said...

How sweet your babies are:) I blew the pic up of Ashley coming down the stairs so I could see your wedding pic..how beautiful! I love to look at wedding photos:)
Happy New Year!