Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Princess-to be or not to be a Greene?



OH NO!!!
A friend of mine just had a baby. The baby is a preemie, so they need to get rid of their 1 year old cat. It is gentle with her other 2 children who are younger than mine. She has had all her shots and is fixed. Her name is Princess.
I thought I had come to the conclusion that we just shouldn't take her in. The kids would love her and she would be a playmate for Kiki (hopefully). But what if she doesn't get along with Kiki, how much more of a mess will it be? I wonder if I will be telling 2 cats to get off the table. Am I going to have hair all over the place? Will my Mom ever visit me again (allergic)?
But just look at these pictures...(She just sent them to me last night) OH HELP! She is so adorable! And how can I NOT help a friend in NEED with a newborn preemie?

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

She looks and sounds like an adorable cat. When we had an indoor cat and tried to introduce a new one it did not work. They fought, but our cat had been an only "child" for a long time. Maybe it will work if your cat is younger or has a better temperament.