
Hello out there!
I heard Aussie get up and wake up the other 2 around 7ish. I heard him say, "Wake up it's Christmas!!!" Then when the other two were up and out of bed ready to go downstairs, Aussie said, "I'm tired, I'm going back to bed." ???????????????????????????? I said to him, "You woke up the other two, don't you want to come downstairs and see the presents?" He said, " I just wanted them to know it was Christmas and I'm tired and I'm going back to bed." We went downstairs and
Mason and
Ashley got into their stockings, about 10 minutes later Aussie comes downstairs. He is so strange!Anyway, I layed on the couch and watched them open their presents. They each took turns and brought them to the center of the room to open. I was very impressed that they took turns! They all had such a great time and they thanked us over and over again for the presents.
Since I wasn't feeling well, we didn't make Christmas cookies or the annual birthday cake for Jesus. I hope that we can make the cake today.



1 comment:
sweet pictures...so sorry to hear you were under the weather for Christmas...hope you are feeling TONS better today.
Post a Comment