Monday, January 14, 2008

Precious Aussie

Ok so an update...

Saturday I took the kids to the indoor playground. Aussie met a girl there named Madeline. He was smitten. He asked me for a piece of paper. I gave him one and he wrote his phone number really big on it and tried to give it to the little girl. She played hard to get and wouldn't take the paper, so Austin gave it to her mom. It was so cute! But I couldn't help think how his heart is going to be broken when she doesn't call. (The Mom gave me the paper back when he wasn't looking.) ~Wow starting young!!!

Aussie has been so polite and sweet recently! He has been telling me, I'm the best Mom in the whole wide world etc. Then he would turn to Greg and say, "I like saying things that will build people up!"

Last night we got to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the musical. It was good. Not as good as the movie, but I enjoyed it. Before we left...Aussie said, "I don't know why we need a babysitter". I said, "Well why not?" And he said, "because we already have the best Mom!"

Oh I forgot to say in the previous post that I scraplifted the cat page from Scrapdolly on the Get a Load of This challenge.

1 comment:

doris sander said...

awwwwwww . . . aussie and madeline sound like a match made in heaven . . . maybe they will meet again someday . . . :D