Wednesday, January 30, 2008

stuff



Here are layouts 29 and 30. I can't believe I actually did this many this month! It actually started getting easier and faster to create a layout. So I wonder if I'll keep this up? I guess we will see. ONLY one more day in the one a day challenge for January. I have my pictures picked out and I've scanned the different galleries to find inspiration. I still don't know what I'll do, but I'll be thinking about it.
We've been watching season two of Lost. So far I liked the first season better. But everyone I've talked to said it just gets better and better. I guess we will have to tape the premeire of season 4 tomorrow.
Today has been a hohum day. I cleaned the boys' room. But now I have a big basket full of stuff I need to put away in different rooms. The kids played all day, but we managed to get school done in the evening. I'm so proud of them with their reading. They have really picked up on if a word has 2 vowels then the second one is silent and the first says its name. I just taught them that yesterday and they are really getting it down.
For some reason I got really freaked out today that I'm 37. Well first I thought I was 38, which really freaked me out and then realized I'm not 38 yet. Not that I think 38 is old, but it got me thinking of how fast things are going now. I still feel like a little kid and 37 is not a little kid anymore. Am I supposed to grow up?
Well Greg just got home and we are going to watch another episode of Lost. So I'll check back with ya later.

2 comments:

Hollye said...

Hey. I still have not found Season 2, but when you are ready, I have Season 3 and I actually know where it is. I am really sorry!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Love your SBing....one of these days I need to do something with my photos! :D

I'm a HUGE LOST fan. SUCH a good show :D