
I just loved this paper and HAD to buy it and use it! I'm afraid that it overpowers the picture though.
The journaling reads: I asked Ashley what she was thinking in this picture. Her favorite new word "EMBARASS!" came out. After a few hours she reluctantly told me what she thought of the picture. So here it is in her own words:
~ how pretty she dances
~Her eyes twinkle
~She has a pretty dress
~Her necklace is pretty.
~ Her long hair is really pretty
~ And her hair is so long.
~She has a pretty ribbon
~She has some gloves that make her so pretty.
~She has a piggytail in her hair.
I think she knows how beautiful she is!
1 comment:
So sweet:)
My MIL and I are going to Scrap
'n Memories on Friday..in the afternoon. She hasn't seen that store yet..she is going to love it!
Post a Comment