Ay Ay Ay!
I don't believe I have ever had this happen.
Our family is SICK!
Friday we took the kids to the doctor. STREP! UGH!
So me and the kids got on so antibiotics.
We started getting better, but then Tuesday night we took a turn for the worse.
Mason woke up with a very scary cough and having a hard time breathing.
Back to the doctor's office on Wednesday.
Diagnosis: the flu DOUBLE UGH!
All of us including hubby has the flu.
So as we were there...
they told us about a doctor, one of his staff members and a receptionist were all sent home
on FRIDAY because of the flu.
Hmmmmmm.....We have not been anywhere after being diagnosed with strep. So where do you think we picked up the flu?
Greg was really bad yesterday. Today is my day I guess. I'm tired, but really tired of being in my bed!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
So sorry to hear your fam is sick. I know that stinks! Chicken soup and a good book, I say! Take care.
Hope your family is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment