Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dream layout


I will probably revisit this layout and try to make it better, but for now it's finished.

I've had a lot of quirky dreams lately, since I've been sick. One of the dreams was of a pegasus on a layout. I can't really remember what it looked like, but I just knew I HAD to do it. So I woke up, searched the internet for a pegasus, I enlarged it, flipped it, drew it, painted it, and embellished it. Then I came to my senses and said, What in the world am I going to do with and 8x10 pegasus? So this is what became of it. The journaling reads: A princess is more than jewels and crowns and unicorns. It's a little girl dreaming of the woman she'll become.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow! That unicorn is pretty darn cool. I'm impressed with your lo completion level. I don't know how you do it with all three kids around all day!