Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Snow this Season!






Can you see these gorgeous BIG white snowflakes? The snow is so pretty!

The weather people say it should snow all night long. I'm hoping that the ground will be covered in the morning. I told the kids if it is, we should get out there first thing in the morning to play in it, because by the afternoon it will probably be all melted.

It wasn't really cold until you stood out in it for several minutes. So I was casually taking pictures thinking that it really wasn't that cold. Then all of a sudden, I was freezing. I feel bad that I neglected to zip up the kids coats. But to my defense, I literally parked 5 feet from the door and our intentions were to run to the car and get in. I'm writing my apology publicly b/c I know I'm going to hear it from hubby!

2 comments:

Renee said...

You really are a southern girl aren't you? I've had more snow stuck in my boots than we got last night! I think ALL of us scrappers need to take a road trip to someplace where there's a blizzard. Wouldn't that be fun?

Jill LaFaye said...

We were planning on making a quick trip to Michigan this winter, so the kids could see what "real snow" looks like...but things at work are C-R-A-Z-Y for Rich right now.

The snow we got the other night..was pretty while it was coming down though..wasn't it?

Stay warm:)