Just when you think your in the clear...
Big screen TV breaks
Van needs to be replaced before June
You can hear the phone ring but it won't let you pick it up
the mattress has a hole in it
Curriculum and co-op is going to cost over $1000
Need a lawn mower (we managed to borrow all of last year, I don't think that will fly this year)
I had so much hope for that tax return and relief fund and I'm already saying good bye to it. Unfortunately picking up a car payment too! UGH!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Let's see here:
1.See Richard LaFaye @ Jim Reed Chev. for a good deal on a vehicle.
2.We have a mower that we don't use..we have a lawn boy..Tammy's son:)..you can have the mower.
3.Phones are cheap..$20-$30
Let me know:)
Hugs!
i hear ya sister...sounds like jill has some good ideas!!
Oh my - $1k for school stuff??? Isn't homeschooling supposed to be more financially viable than public / private? Ouch! So why would the van have to be replaced before June?
I totally understand where you are coming from. All of ours happened last year right around Thanksgiving. Kind of put a damper on Christmas. And one of our TVs went out a couple of months ago. We ended up getting a huge flat screen. I cringe when I think about what it cost, but my husband doesn't buy stuff often, so I couldn't really complain. And it is a nice TV.
obviously, i'm reading up on your blog-- i do it in spurts! :)
if you didn't get jill's mower, we have one you can use.
love you, girl! hang in there! james 1:2-3 is my 'go to' :)
let's get together!
--steph p
Post a Comment