Monday, April 21, 2008

Today and the Discovery Center



I went to the chiropractor today because I have been having headaches every single day; and my jaw was hurting.


He adjusted me and I hurt so bad that I had to have Greg come pick me up at the office. I was having really bad back spasms. The Dr. said that it is because it has been so long since my back had been adjusted. I'm afraid to go back! He had fixed my jaw and it felt good before he adjusted my back. But I hurt so severely when I sat down or walked around that I think the stress made my jaw and shoulder and neck hurt worse. Do I go back on Wednesday?
--------------------------------



Anyway, here are several pictures from The Discovery center. I had so many good pictures it was really hard to choose. This place is really great. It was perfect for their age. If you haven't been and you live around Murfreesboro, you should really take a day trip. It's lots of fun!




When you walk in, there is a big fire truck that the kids can play on and dress up. There is a place to dig. You can touch everything in this place.




There is a big water thing where the kids got soaking wet. They were able to make fountains and even get water all over the floor or even on your brother.




There was a little place with suitcases of dress up clothes from Japan and China.















It also had a play area with a house, a tree house, doll house and many fun things to play with.





The art center was fun fun fun! They painted, played with clay, drew, colored and cut.



I'm not sure what their favorite thing was but they all really enjoyed using the light table to draw.



I modeled for Mason to draw me. LOL!





There was a plane that the kids could ride. Both of the boys had to ride with their friend Kadence. Then upstairs was train sets to play with, blocks, a pretend grocery store with a conveyor belt building pieces and a slide going down to the first floor.



And last but not least they got to make ice cream without any machines. That was so cool! And it actually tasted good too. They added the ingredients into a qt. sized baggie and then put that baggie into a gallon sized baggie with ice and ice cream salt. Then they shook it and shook it until it hardened. Then they got to eat it.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Wow! I'll be calling you for more info on that place. They should hire you for marketing!

doris sander said...

awwwwwww. hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

we LOVE the DC! GREAT pics, chelle!
--steph p