Saturday, April 12, 2008

prayers please

I can't sleep in my bed anymore! I am so tired all the time.

Greg said, we could get a mattress when we are out of debt and save up for it. That was supposed to be next month, but unfortunately as all of you know we've had a lot of expenses, including a van.

Today I BEGGED Greg for a new mattress. He's upset about the $$$ and he doesn't know if it will even help me. Unfortunately, I don't know if it will help either. It's hard to shell out so much $$$ and not even know if it will help.

I don't like being in debt. But I kind of feel like this is just one thing that we need.

Well today- I went mattress shopping. I found a comfortable one that is guaranteed for 15 years. It is on sale until Monday. I talked to Greg on the phone and we agreed to put a (fully refundable) down payment on it.

Now Greg is a really wonderful man, but he does worry a lot! Please pray for him. And please pray that this will not be a burden on us! Thank you!

3 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

Why do you think it is your bed?

Do you have trouble falling asleep because your mind races..or are you uncomfortable?

Just curious:)

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at Denver mattresses? We have had sealys and I much prefer these ones. they are nice mattresses and not as expensive as most others. think 400 to 600 for a good queen size.

Anonymous said...

your cheap-o friend here... hvae you been to sleep well mattress outlet over by the zoo?
--steph p