Tuesday, April 01, 2008

School

Yesterday was a hard day for Ashley. She spent most of the day in her room. I told her to take her homework to her room and when she was ready to read to me she could come out. She was SO mad at me.

When I finally saw her homework she had written MOM at the top and wrote F+'s all over it! (They think a plus sign goes after all the grades.)

I couldn't help but laugh at it. I think I'll keep it and show it to her when she is much older.
--------------------------------------------------

Also, I have to say I am tired of Barbie school. Ashley wants to have Barbie school everyday. That means she is the teacher and I have to draw pictures of Barbies. I can't draw Barbies! So I do the best I can and she grades them. If she thinks they're pretty, I get an A+ and if she doesn't I get B+.

I know if it was Austin and he didn't like it he would say, "It was a good try, Mom. But I still love you".
And if it was Mason I would always get an A+ because I did it, no matter what it looked like. He would also give me a thumbs up and tell me it was great.

I love my kids!

School seems to have been getting longer and longer.

I've got to go to bed, I'm falling asleep mid sentence now.

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Well at least the F+'s meant a GRADE & not a comic strip type of response LOL!! Hmmmm... drawing Barbie. I won't touch that one...