Friday, April 11, 2008

We got it!

It's late Friday night and everyone is asleep but me. I love some of these quiet moments.


We got the van! It is a 2005 Toyota Sienna with a nice DVD player in it. It's really smooth to drive and ride. I think we got a good deal on it. Now we feel like we have a safe car to drive to Ohio this Summer.
We feel at peace over the decision.
Things have been looking up this week. Everything is still crazy, but overall it has been a good week.
Does anyone know where to go to buy a good mattress? What is a good one for your back? I don't like those temperpedic (sp?) ones that mold to your body.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car. It should feel at home at our house this summer.

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

Congrats on your new car! It definitely looks like things are falling into place for you. :-)

Renee said...

yea for the new vehicle. Congrats. Glad things worked out.

Jill LaFaye said...

I am so glad things are turning around for you all:)

Blessed Mom said...

Nice ride. Is the car you were trying not be outbid on?

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Way to go on the new vehicle! So glad that it all worked out! Hey - where, and when, are you going to be in Ohio???