Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Costumes

Wow it has been a busy and crazy week! I'll have to tell you about getting lost in Shelbyville in another post, it is a story of its own!

Anyway, the kids have had Fall break this week and I have been creating costumes for their little "skit" for tutorial. I don't know why I can't just do something simple, they will only be on stage for 2 minutes. But I can't help it!
Ashley has to be a bird. At first she wanted to be a duck, but the bird flies up into a tree. So we made her a yellow canary.
Mason has to be a bat.
And Aussie has to be Benjamin Franklin. He is so upset with it- but he is so stinkin' cute. I just know everyone will laugh when they see him and that is going to make him so mad!


The cat drove me crazy while I was making the costumes. When I made Aussie's she would come in and just sit on the outfit. And Ashley's....Well she couldn't leave the feathers alone!

2 comments:

Renee said...

wow, those costumes are great! Ben Franklin is for sure my favorite, but I didn't laugh, I "ahhhed"!

Jill LaFaye said...

Again..you rock!
Great job..Chelle:)
Aww..Kiki is growing up so fast.