Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Night

I can not even believe it has been this long since I have blogged here.
This is Halloween night. We went to another trunk or treat at a local church.
It was not as good as ours, but they did have one really fun thing and that was a train ride.

Mason was Robin from Teen Titans again this year.

What a cutie patootie!

Ashley was Princess Zelda. Daddy made her a crown.














Aussie was Catlink. I was able to make him some ears this time. He is so creative! (Just like his Mommy)
And I just wanted to dress up too. Who knows what I am. I was just having fun!















It was chilly that night. We spent a little bit of our time inside the church, just trying to warm up.



















I guess I should have showed them how to hold a golf club at least.
































After trunk or treating we stopped by Dana's house for a quick stop. I wanted to see her boys in costume and my kids wanted them to see them dressed up. They had these cute pumpkins on their porch.

Her boys dressed up like Mario and Luigi.















I wanted to get the kids pictures on this cute bench Dana had set up.













Dalton insisted on getting a picture with Ashley. He re-arranged the bench and had Ashley sit in the middle. I don't think Ashley was too happy about it.

Then I got a picture of all of them. Or at least tried!

The next day Ashley got and email from Braxton. It said, "Dalton is in love with you and wants to go on a date with you."

Ashley just replied back, "No thanks."

Poor poor Dalton!

No comments: