November 11- My birthday. My Mom was coming into town so I spent the day cleaning the house. Ashley kept saying over and over, "But it's your birthday you shouldn't have to clean the house- let Daddy do it." Daddy has been extremely busy himself. It was a nice thought though- but I had to do it. I cleaned up until the very minute my Mom showed up at the door. "Everything has a place- and I was trying very hard to get everything in its place."*****************
I turned 39. I suppose this is where I stop counting. I really would like to have one more baby, but Greg says this is the last year. He tried to make it the last year for at least the last 2 years. All along Greg said he wanted 3 children, I wanted at least 4. But since God likes him best (wink) I think he is going to get his way.
Ashley told Greg to pick up a cake for me on his way home from work. She wanted to make sure I knew it was HER idea. He came home and took her out to help pick out the cake.
They got a Dairy Queen cake- My favorite! Ashley helped pick it out. She picked chocolate because she knew I liked it. She does not like chocolate herself. I thought that was very sweet of her!
So she ate Skittles instead of cake.
I think there are a couple cherries missing on my cake. Hmmmm!
Aussie said we needed to have 39 candles on the cake. Mom said we might burn down the house. HA! I looked all over the house and couldn't find any candles.
So the boys pretended to be flames. They sang to me and I blew them out.
Greg served the yummilicious cake.
And we ate the cake. Some more civilized than others.
"OH Aussie- Did you finally realize you have a spoon?"
1 comment:
I'm getting caught up on my blog reading so I apologize for the late birthday wishes, but it looks like you had a Happy Birthday :)
Post a Comment