Sunday, November 15, 2009

In search of Fall Foilage


My friend Doris was looking for some beautiful Fall foilage. We tried down by the lake. Unfortunately, mostly evergreens were planted around the lake.

Almost immediately, Aussie fell into the mud. I had planned to go to the Y, but at that point I knew I would have to go home first. The boys played in the water getting very muddy. I think I washed Aussie's shirt 3x to get the mud off of it.

I guess since he already was muddy- he had NO FEAR.

Abby called Ashley.

Ashley was sweet for the first bit and posed for a few pictures. But it wasn't long and she started to feel sick. I had been sick and she was feeling the same way I had.

I snapped a few more pictures and then we had to go home, she was just too sick.






























No comments: