Ashley insisted that she was feeling OK on Friday the 6th. She had been fever free for at least 24 hours. She REALLY wanted to go to co-op. So I took her. I wasn't planning on going myself because I didn't feel good. I had 2 people who volunteered to take over my class. But since I was feeling a little better, and with a little begging from my daughter I went. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have gone.Ashley had a girl scout meeting. She knew if she was sick, she wouldn't be able to go. So I suppose she pretended to be well.
It was a beautiful day and Mason played in the leaves with some other boys. 
Aussie played on the monkey bars, but when Kadence got there he hung out with her. The girl scouts were making plates for presents- they were supposed to be for their parents. The siblings were allowed to make a plate too. I really wanted Aussie to make a plate with Catlink on it. So I got him to draw that. Mason drew a Pokemon character and Ashley to drew Tigerlily. I think Kadence was a bit upset that he didn't make a plate for her. Sorry girlie! If I'm going to pay $7 for each plate- it's going to his Mama!Ashley got really sick and we had to hurry home. She fell asleep at 6:00 and slept thru the night.












No comments:
Post a Comment