Monday, November 16, 2009

Tuesday, November 10

It was simply a gorgeous day November 10th. Dana wanted to get pictures of her boys and so we met them at a nearby park. We got there a little bit earlier so my kids took off doing their own things. It was so warm outside, we all could have been wearing shorts. I had already put away their short sleeve shirts and shorts for the winter. I rolled up their pants to let them "put their feet in the water."
But I think Aussie thought it meant time to go swimming.



























It was hard to get them out once they got in. They miss swimming at the Y so much! Unfortunately, the outdoor pools are closed for the winter.
I brought a rake and Ashley started raking leaves...
to obviously jump in them.

When our friends got there, they had a good time jumping in the leaves and running all over the park. Unfortunately, my battery died and I didn't get anymore pictures. I'm hoping Dana got some of my kids in the leaves and under this beautiful tree that was there.
But I'll leave you with this sweet picture. It's amazing when I can get them all to smile!

No comments: