Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aussie Aussie Smitten Aussie

This child! He really has two sides to him. To his sister he is, well, just down right mean to her. But she is down right mean to him. They pick, pick, pick at each other all day long. But to most people who know him away from his sister, he is the sweetest kid! He is smart and polite. He talks to grown ups like he would to anyone else. He is really a great kid.
And boy is he smitten!
He has had the same girl friend for 3 years now. They rarely get to see eachother
as she no longer goes to co-op with us.
She wasn't able to come to his birthday party, but she invited the kids over for a playdate last week.
And she gave them money for their birthday.
Today I was having the kids write thank you notes. I of course had Aussie write the one going to Kadence. I wrote on a white board what they should write on their card. Aussie improvised.
It is so cute! I hope Kadence's parents are okay with it.
Here is his thank you note below: (If you can read it I'll write it below.)


The note was supposed to say:
Dear Kadence, Thank you for the money! We had fun shopping. One of the things we bought was a Build-A-Bear. We love them. From Aussie

What he wrote:
Thank you for the money! We had fun shopping. One of the things we bought was a Build-A-Bear. We like them but I LOVE you! Love Aussie

I love it! I think it is so cute! It has me grinning from ear to ear!





No comments: