Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Day of Co-op

Here they are on their first day of co-op.
They will be learning about different scientists in their Science class and each student will do a report. Mason was the first one to go. He did his report on Leonardo Da Vinci. He does not like to speak in front of the class. He got a little nervous and forgot the name of The Mona Lisa, but other than that he did just fine.
Aussie likes Science. The other two are not crazy about it. But I think that is because they are not allowed to sit by their friends. They have assigned seating. It changes every week. So eventually they will get to sit by a friend.
I lost my camera. The thing is just so small I lose it all the time. But today I went to the church where we have co-op. No one was there but a door happened to be open. I walked in and went to where the kids had their class. And there is was just laying on the table. I am so thankful I found it!

No comments: