Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Be My Valentine

I can't believe I missed getting these pictures on the blog. The day after I took these pictures I got sick and the rest of the family got sick as well. We stayed sick for 3 weeks. It was so frustrating! Anyway, this is around Valentine's Day. Aussie wanted to get or make something for Kadence so bad. He told me he wanted to make a cake. So he helped bake it and told me how to decorate it.

We were supposed to go to a Girl Scout function where Aussie would give the cake to Kadence. But the meeting was cancelled because of the weather. So we braved the roads (which were perfectly fine) and went to Kadence's house to give her this special Valentine's gift. Aussie wanted to wear a tuxedo, but didn't have one. Kadence dressed up for the occasion as well.
He is so smitten!



And we just found out yesterday that she will be returning to co-op next year ! So they will get to see each other every week.

No comments: