Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 2-Gatlinberg and Rehearsal lunch

My Mom asked me if I had a blue filter on my camera for some of my pictures. Well no- that is just because I still don't know how to use my camera. But last night I found out why I have that blue tint. It is because my white balance is off. The blue tint will come from the sun and a reddish tint will come from a tungsten light.
We stopped on the side of the road in Townsend, TN to get these pictures by the little waterfall.


It was just a little touristy area set up just for taking pictures, but it didn't cost anything and it was pretty.











This is Meggie- Nana and Papa's baby. She is adorable and we all really like her, but Nana spelled it out so she couldn't understand that she is kind of d.u.m.b.
I don't know if that is true, but she does like her privacy when going to the bathroom. She won't go where any other dogs have been. Call me crazy, but I don't think that dumb at all, she wants to stay clean.
Ashley hung onto Karley all week long. She loves her big cousin. And as I look at this picture closer, please note that Karley is giving the peace sign not the bird.
Here is cousin- Blade.
This was on our table for the rehearsal dinner.
Aussie
Daddy and Aussie
Daddy and Ashley
Everyone in our group on the bridge, I couldn't get a good shot.
Aussie bored because he doesn't want to walk around Gatlinberg.
cousin Shaina
Mason
Crazy Mason and Shaina
Tracie- Kevin's bride to be

Mason and Daddy
kiddos after the rehearsal lunch
"I've got chills....there multiplyin'"
"and I'm losin' control..."

I saw this building in Pigeon Forge. I really want to go there someday, but it was too expensive. It's an optical illusion museum or playground. If we hadn't just gone to the Space and Rocket Center then I would have asked to go. But $100 for all of us was a bit too much this month.
These were all taken from the window of my car as we were passing by. I thought this was a funny looking place as well.
And this looked pretty cool too.
That was day 2 of our wonderful wedding vacation.
More to come hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: