Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A drive through Cade's Cove

Well before the wedding on Thursday we went on a road trip through Cade's Cove. This was so amazingly beautiful! If we should be able to do this again someday, I want to make sure we pack a lunch and bring kites. The first part we went through at a leisurely pace, but when it was past lunch time we began to hurry through. Next time I also want to see the falls that is there. Driving through the mountains, we saw many deer and there were cabins that we could walk to and a mill. The mill is one of the last places we visited and it appears my pictures are backwards again.
Ashley
Mason
Aussie
Oh those eyes!
I managed to get some really good shots of Blade this week.


This was a running mill. It was making corn flour while we were there.
I don't know what it is, but of course if it can be climbed on my boy will climb it.








Wouldn't it be nice to have a summer home/cabin in the mountains?










I LOVE love Love this picture of Kristen! She looks like she is modeling in this picture.

The Church in the Valley (In Cade's Cove) My parents went to The Church in the Valley in Ohio for a time.
Friday morning we all met for breakfast and then parted for our homes. It was a really nice trip and I really hope we will be able to return someday.

No comments: