Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Outfits I made

I've been creating again. I found this adorable sheet at Goodwill the other day and I decided to make my boys shorts and Ashley a shirt.
Now that I see them on them, I think I would like light blue shirts better with their shorts and jeans for Ashley. I'm a little bummed my daughter doesn't like things without sleeves. So I guess I need to learn to make sleeves. I'm making her a 4th of July dress for Sunday so I need to figure out pretty quickly how to do it. She is wearing a shirt underneath this shirt here.
And I'm so excited I get to meet my nephew for the first time next week. So I made him a matching outfit too. He will be 17 months old or close to it.

1 comment:

doris sander said...

wow chelle! these are super cute! you are so talented! i love the top you made for ashley . . . i think it looks great with the white blouse under it.