Oh my goodness! I need to hurry and get in bed. Tonight I painted Ashley's toe nails like you see my hands painted in the next picture. It is cute on her toes. But when I did my fingernails. It was so gaudy that I just couldn't handle looking at it. Greg said I had to keep it that way. But I just couldn't! It was way too much of a distraction.
So I kept one fingernail painted that way and did the rest blue. Well that was just as bad. So I "tried' to take that off and I painted them red. It is much better, but you can still see around the edges where it was blue. Oh well. It was just an experiment.
Last night I thought I saw a skunk go into our bushes, w
ith it's big fluffy tail. Tonight, it was confirmed. Greg saw the skunk in our front yard when he came home tonight and it ran under the fence into our neighbor's yard.
I got my haircut today. Unfortunately, I think it looked better before I got it cut. But I think it may be a good cut and that I just need to style it. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow!
And DOH! Guess what I forgot to put in the mail?
Drats!

Happy Father's Day!!!
1 comment:
i thought your nails were cute! you're so creative! :)
Post a Comment