Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Stove Up!

Here is a glimpse of the chart that I made. Two of them were well on there way before I even woke up this morning. They were so excited they finished up in the afternoon and got a big 100% on their chart. And the last one, well he just completed his last one a couple minutes ago.
Two of the kids wanted to go back to VBS. Ashley took a friend and got a water gun as a prize. They made some cute lion masks and sang The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Aussie went with Daddy and Doris and I walked another 2 miles tonight. We went to a different park this time and it was one that I had not been to before. It was really beautiful. We even saw a doe up close on the trail. We swam in the rain earlier today. I got several laps in, so again I'm worn out and stiff. Or as Doris would say, "I'm stove up" That's certainly not a northern word.
Tonight, I think I'll actually be able to get into bed early. The last two nights even though I was tired I still had several things to do. But tonight I'm done and can go to bed.

2 comments:

doris sander said...

your charts are adorable! much cuter than ours . . . you overachiever you!

better get a good night's rest (and don't forget the motrin) . . . tomorrow's another busy day! :)

TracieClaiborne said...

I love your charts!!! I need to do that! You are such a great mom.