Saturday, June 23, 2007

business cards

"The new phone books are here...The new phone books are here"



So are any of you Steve Martin fans? That is a quote from one of his famous films, The Jerk. I love that movie! Anyway, that is how I feel today.



"My new business cards are here...My new business cards are here!"




In all my working life I have never had a business card. I am so tickled! Of course I had to edit it to put it on my blog. I'm also creating a nice sticker to put on the side for texture and color.

You know the best form of advertising is word of mouth. If you know anyone who likes Usborne books, please send them my way. I'm sure I could come up with some nice incentive for you for doing so.

And since 75% of them are under $10.00, order them for birthday gifts, baby showers, the unexpected wedding shower (jk), teachers, grandkids, homeschooling Moms and of course for your OWN children.

Hey don't be surprised if I give you a business card! :) If you don't want it just give it to somebody else.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Can't wait to see them at D's party. Did you know there is a set of books with Jack and Graham in the titles of them??? So much for my budget! (2 different books, but the same series)

Jill LaFaye said...

I will take some of your business cards to pass out! See ya at D's party.