This is the left side and my favorite. These are all my holiday boxes. I LOVE that I can find my Easter and Thanksgiving boxes without having to go through 11 Christmas boxes stuffed in a corner.
This is the right side. Even the cabinets were cleaned out. I know exactly where the hammer is without digging through Greg's toolbox. All the gardening stuff is together and all the car stuff is together. EVEN underneath the steps was cleaned out. It had paints and wallpaper rolls from the previous owner.I miss her! I cried a little and am tearing up now. I know I would never use it, but my Grandma was all about sewing. She sewed many of my clothes when I was little. She had 2 sewing machines and this was her favorite. I remember sewing on it when I was little. I would literally sew clothes onto my barbie dolls. She was the best Grandma in the WORLD!
Ok- so on to the final product. Check this out! It was tough, but we got both cars into the garage.
And I owe it all to my friend Steena, who came over and said, "Let me help you clean out your garage." She is a master organizer and extremely hard worker!!! She helped us to organize things in a practical way of how we would use them. She is amazing and I wish I could think of some way to thank her in a very special way. Can you think of what we can do for her? (remember we a low on money)


8 comments:
Is she for hire???
Oh..i think that I would of kept the sewing machine..even I didn't use it. I have my grandma's & don't use it. BUT..since you have the photo..I would definitely scrap it and tell the story about it. The garage looks great!
Wow! Looks awesome!!! You & your friend Stenna, is a awesome organizer.
Pat yourselves on the back for a wonderful job done. It looks Great!
Blessings from another Secret Sister,
Debbie
Seriously, is she for hire? I was bragging on you and your garage today and my friend is interested in hiring someone to help her do the same thing.
What an awesome job. You've inspired me to do some cleaning of my own. Haven't started yet, but the plans are in motion!
The garage looks GREAT! I can't imagine how proud you must be to have completed all that AND be able to fit 2 cars in there at one time. I'm still shooting for that goal. Congratulations!
Wow that is impressive! I wish mine was organized. The garage is Chris's zone and he would have a stroke if I got in there to discard and organize things.
Your garage looks awesome! I am so very impressed! Hard hard work...but awesome results!
that is impressive!!!!
i wish we could have a before picture!!
cook her a nice homemade dinner...complete with homemade bread and dessert and she will love it! i mean, i don't know her, but i am sure she would...
or does she have kids? offer to babysit so she can go out to dinner or shopping by herself.
Post a Comment