We are REALLY cleaning out the garage. Not just move stuff here and put that there. I mean Macro sorting then micro sorting. Everything has a place type of cleaning.
Which means TONS and TONS of stuff is going to Goodwill. Lots of nice things that I had planned on selling. Out they go.
So if you want to come over tomorrow after 11:15 and get some stuff come on over.
Most of it is toys. We have a kid's bike and tricycle, a table, coolers, a drink cooler that has never been used, rug, christmas dishes, christmas decorations and much much more. And LOTS of kids clothes and some women's size 16-18 dresses.
I will be taking the kids to Christ Church to play after lunch and then Greg and our friend Steena are taking it all to Goodwill. I have too many emotional attachments to things, so I just can't see it being packed up and going out.
Email me by Sunday 11:30AM, if you want something . eskimokisses@bellsouth.net
Good night.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
No kidding on the emotional attachment thing. I had a yard sale one time and will never do that again. Can't stand watching people pick over my stuff.
Post a Comment