Alrighty here are the layouts I completed today:
This is the one I was talking about yesterday that is way outside my box, but it does show how I actually doodle. Which I think is actually pretty cool. It was lots of fun to do! (Unfortunately I missed the deadline of the OLW challenge.
This is one that I did today using Kelli Crowe's new line for ScrapInStyle. I love it! It's so not like the usual things I do either, but it sure was fun!
This is another layout I did that is simple, but I like it. Someone at our crop today had some little Irish papers that she was giving away and I just happened to have some Irish pictures with me. You need to read the title in an Irish accent.
This is the one I was talking about yesterday that is way outside my box, but it does show how I actually doodle. Which I think is actually pretty cool. It was lots of fun to do! (Unfortunately I missed the deadline of the OLW challenge.
This is one that I did today using Kelli Crowe's new line for ScrapInStyle. I love it! It's so not like the usual things I do either, but it sure was fun!
This is another layout I did that is simple, but I like it. Someone at our crop today had some little Irish papers that she was giving away and I just happened to have some Irish pictures with me. You need to read the title in an Irish accent.We had a great day today. It's so bizzarre how time flies when you're having fun!!!

6 comments:
Chelle:
I love the doodling layout...how very much fun...and a great capture of something that your kids might not know about you...way cool!
WOW! These are cool..Chelle! You have been busy. Izabelle & I were looking through our new books for next school year..the Abeka & Usborne..the Usborne are really, really nice books! I hope you got lots of orders. Enjoy your Sunday.
Love love love the doodling layout. It looks great and like it was a lot of fun to do!
Sorry I wasn't around to help with the Irish saying, but I totally love your title. So glad you are rocking the scrapworld.
Wow! You are an awesome doodler! I just can't bring myself to try...so scared I'll mess it up! Keep scrappin' friend!
Love your layouts, great doodling on your stop layout!!!
Lynn
one little word
Post a Comment