Wednesday, June 27, 2007

just a little of nothin'

Wow! I've realized I have been so busy I haven't even taken any pictures. Good grief-What's going on with me? I'm gonna have to get that camera out tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...We are going to see Charlotte's Web at Providence. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Ahhhhh.....here comes the rain again. It's rained here everyday for 4 days. We really needed it. But I really don't like thunderstorms, because that means I have to turn off my computer.

I guess I better go c-l-e-a-n. Maybe if I spell it out I won't know what I'm doing. That's what we do with our kids right? They need to go to b-e-d or we will have i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m after dinner.

yeah- I'm still here....I don't think it's working.
hmmmmm....maybe I'll take a little nap on the couch and then get up in 15 minutes and clean.
night.

1 comment:

Jill LaFaye said...

Guess what I dreamed about last night? BOOKS! Seriously I did..Ha!