Friday, June 29, 2007

I can exhale now!

Phew!!! It has been a crazy week. I can finally take a deep breath. I had my first show last night. My friends were very generous to listen to me practice. I definitely need to get better at it, but it was a great show! Doris and I thank you for those of you who ordered under her name.


There were several incentives to sell a certain amount in June and even though I qualified, I was down to the last minute trying to get the order in before 10:00 this morning. I still don't know if it is going to count for June or July. After all that hustle and bustle this morning I sure hope it got in on time. Anyway, my order said finished at 9:58AM and then it said processed at 10:02AM. I guess I'll find out tomorrow--at least I hope so. This means nothing to my customers, their stuff will still come quickly, it was only for me.


This morning we were out of milk and juice. So I got the kids in the car and headed to a small grocery store near by. They were still in their PJs. Milk, Juice and Bacon...that's all we need. Each of them got their own little cart. It was cute! But it would have been cuter if they didn't run and hit me in the back of the ankles with them. And when they are excited they are loud! And when they are already loud and not getting their way they get even louder! No doughnuts! No we don't need lemons! No we don't need those mexican-chinese critter things!


So it is time to go and they get upset because their carts are not full. (eyeroll)

I caved into some cookies, in which Ashley dropped on the floor at the checkout and lost 2 of them. Then we get in the car and had cookies for breakfast. It was just one of those mornings where you just said, fine eat the dang things. So each had a cookie and the rest of the cookies fell out and into the van. (and smooshed)


Then we run home...I do my order thing...run downstairs and get them dressed...and off to the bank and then to the dentist. (leaving my cell phone at home) What did we do without cell phones? The boys did great at the dentist. Ashley acted like she had been traumatized! I even got in the dentist chair and had her in my lap and she wouldn't let the woman brush her teeth. So then the kids were playing in the waiting room, while I was setting up their next appointment. Austin did something, Mason started crying. I said something to Austin and he smarted back to me. I grabbed him and took him into the bathroom to have a little chat. What I didn't know was when I grabbed him I poked his eye. He has a little mark under his eye where I made it bleed. I felt/feel horrible! So I took them to McDonald's for lunch!


Have you had one of those days? It was exciting and frustrating all at the same time. I'm so glad to have a few moments to myself. Greg has the kids outside playing. Ahhhhhhhh!
Now I think I'll go scrapbook!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh my...I feel for you! It must be the full moon...