Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happenings

First of all Steena said she is for hire. So if anyone is truly serious about cleaning out a garage or room or rooms, let me know and I'll hook you up. She has 3 requirements: 1. Children need to be out of the house 2. Pets need to be out of the way too 3. Have a 2-liter Dr. Pepper on hand for her.

Next: Aussie stories

Sunday there were no children's classes and the kids had to come to big church with us. They did pretty well, but they were still very antsy. When we got home Austin said, "It was longer than the Sound of Music." We will have to tell our preacher that one.

Then we were talking about choosing a spouse when you get older and Austin said, "What if 2 girls want to marry me?" I said, "Well then you would have to choose, What would you do?" And he said, "I guess I would just do Eenie Meenie Minee Moe"


Today we went to see Open Season at the theatre. Every summer Regal Cinemas put out free movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This was great! The kids had a good time and sat through it with no problems. I don't know what comes on next, but we will probably be there.

1 comment:

Jill LaFaye said...

Your kids are so cute!