I've finally got a layout done in time to submit to the OLW (One Little Word) challenge. The word this time is SIMPLICITY! So without further ado here is my layout...

The journaling around the layout reads:
*This is everything in my life that is simple.
*Every picture on this page represents the simplicity in my life.
*Triplets (do not)= simplicity.
*Our life is extremely full, this layout shows Everything in our lives that is simple.
*My life (does not)= simplicity.
*But we do enjoy life.
6 comments:
Great take on the challenge...how fun!
Cute! I just posted my first OLW l/o. I rushed..I may tweeq it a little later.
So clever!!! Great job!
I love the OLW challenges!
Wow, love your creative take on this challenges!! It's great!
You did it! I love it!! I almost called you late last night to see if you were going to get it done ;) Yeah you!
Very pretty!
Post a Comment