Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a nice dinner at a friends house. There was SO MUCH food. Usually I don't "over"eat on Thanksgiving because it typically isn't my favorite foods. But I sure did today. I overdid it! It was so delicious! And now it is only 8:00 and I am tired!

Actually- I got excited to watch a movie with my family. We have had the movie Cars for a year and I have never seen it. The kids have seen it, but I never have. So I was really getting into it and then the kids wanted to play and get in the way of the movie. So I turned it off for them to make their own movie.

So is anyone getting out in the hustle and bustle to go shopping tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you all a wonderful upcoming "Holy" Day Season!

May you be filled with many blessings,
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com