So what does this picture look like to you?Apparantly to 5 year olds this is a RECIPE to make the picture up in the left hand corner. (hey atleast they are reading left to right)
The kids wanted to make me birthday presents today since they didn't have any to give me. This time the cake wasn't quite as successful as last time. I went downstairs to find a bowl of flour with milk, a WHOLE apple, grapes, scoops of peanut butter, a slice of cheese, a scoop of shortening (for the pie), chocolate and who knows what other stuff all mixed together!
My reaction this time was more like "OH MY!"
Mason said, "It was Ashley's idea to add the candy bar." Then he brings me this peice of paper and said we followed this recipe. LOL!!!
I had to dump it, but how can you not smile at them trying to read a RECIPE?
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Oh...and I forgot to tell you that You've been tagged!!
Check out this post!
How absolutely adorably sweet!
Happy Birthday! (I'm 37 for one more month).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh, to be 37 again! You're just a spring chicken!
ROFL, Oh that story is priceless! I hope you took a picture of the "creation" before you dumped it.
How's your kitty doing? Yes, Sprinkles is staying, but dh is pretty firm about it staying a barn cat - we keep working on him. lol And the spy chickens are doing fine - kinda. We are having a lot of problems with coyotees, owls & eagles stealing chickens in the neighborhood. We have lost 2 (one was our favorite); the neighbor to the south lost all her flock; and the neighbor to the north lost half her flock of 42 chickens. We are keeping closer tabs on ours now.
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
Happy *belated* Birthday:)
oh my goodness that is too cute! happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment