Ahhhh....And the day after Christmas. What do you do the day after Christmas? Well we met Daddy at his office and we went to the Parthenon and duck pond.

Daddy told me to get ready to take a picture, I snapped one right before he said 1,2, three and this is what I got.
And this is what I got AFTER... They were shaking their little heineys at me. Ha ha ha!

We fed the ducks and saw turtles sun bathing.
I love this picture of the kids on this little bridge.
And I especially love how they became little trolls under the bridge.
Then Daddy walked them back to his office, while I drove the car over there.
It was such a beautiful day to go to the park!
2 comments:
So glad to hear that you are feeling better:)
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I haven't been to the Parthenon in forever. I'll have to do again soon.
Post a Comment