I've got a cold.
My eyes and nose and throat are itchy and I'm tired.
The kids got their haircut today. They look nice. I need one but I need to find someone who will do a good job on my hair. I'm almost to the point of saying a bad haircut will look better than no haircut at all...."almost".
I finally got my Christmas cards sent last night. So they "should" arrive before Christmas. I still have 3 addresses I need on Greg's side of the family (Greg's brother Stephen- didn't he move?, Melissa and Kaitlin and I need an apt. # for Kristin).
The kids have been playing an old version of Zelda on our old computer. They are really excited because they have almost won the game. Tonight at the dinner table, Aussie's prayer included thanking God for the man who created Zelda.
I hope I feel better for Christmas!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks Chelle! We got your adorable Christmas card today! Simply adorable! Did you do the photos yourself! Merry Christmas!
Thanks Chelle:) I got mine yesterday (12/21) also. They look so grown up!
Merry Christmas!
Feel better soon:)
Post a Comment