Monday, December 10, 2007

Mouseketeers!

Alright- Here is what you've all been waiting for. LOL! I almost ran out of gray thread, I thought I was going to have to go to Walmart to buy more before I could finish. But I decided to try to make the last set of ears with what I had left. I couldn't believe it was just enough. I did run out of plastic canvis for the ears and searched everywhere in my house to come up with an alternative. I think they turned out cute. But I don't know how to keep the ears from flapping over. It won't be bad for wearing, but for pictures it drives me crazy!

Last night the kids had a Christmas program at church. During one song the kids did sign language. Ashley was so cute!!! She signed Lord all the way to the floor.


Mason was completely dressed when he first started the program. Then when he came back for the second part he had his vest off. Then after the program, he took off his white shirt and put on his vest. (He had chewed on his shirt collar and got it wet).


Well dressed or not...they are stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Mason lose his shirt on the way to church?

Jill LaFaye said...

You are so talented! They are perfect:)

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oh they are so adorable!! What a great idea :)
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3